GoDaddy offers four different Plans suitable for every use. Starting with the Personal Plan for the internet newbies and very plain websites, the Business Plan for the advanced website designers with prior knowledge in creating pages. The Business Plus Plan with additional extensions for a professional website and the Online Store Plan for any E-Commerce. Look at the following chart and choose the matching package for your needs:
- All Basic Features
- Unlimited Websites
- Unlimited Disk space
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Premium DNS
- 2x processing power & memory
- Free SSL Certificate - 1 year
- Free Premium DNS
- All Basic Features
- Unlimited Multiple Websites
- 5GB Total E-Mail Storage
- Cron jobs
- 24/7 hosting expert support
- Basic Features:
- 1-click install of 125+ free applications
- 24/7 security monitoring
- 1-click purchase of additional resources
- 1-click setup for GoDaddy registered domains
- 1 GB database storage
- Flexible, easy-to-use control panel
GoDaddy – Reviews and Experiences 2019
GoDaddy is a popular internet domain and web hosting company. It was founded by Bob Parsons in the year 1997. GoDaddy is now one of the largest domain registration company in the world, and it has over 40 million domain names currently registered under it.
Along with the registration and hosting services the company provides, they also offer other services and e-business solutions such as GoDaddy website builder, SEO services, email, and security services.
For whom is Go Daddy Ideal?
GoDaddy can be used by almost everyone. It is made for beginners, small and medium scale business owners, online shops, etc. The GoDaddy website builder is also very useful tool when it comes to building company site, blog, or even online shop, and you don’t need any coding experience use this tool. There are some features that GoDaddy has that distinguishes it from other hosting and registration companies. Listed below are some of the features. Also, web developers and beginners can find them very handy.
Code Signing Certificate: Code signing certificate is one thing that GoDaddy provides its users that a lot of hosting companies don’t. This involves the digital signing of scripts and executables. Some of the major functions of code signing include guaranteeing software author, ensuring the code is not corrupt and eliminating security warnings when downloading and installing. GoDaddy made this service available to users for only $170 a year. These certificates help to boost the confidence of users whenever they are downloading something from your site such as web scripting code, Java applets, Active X control, etc. These certificates also protect the code of your site from being altered by unidentified third parties. This service is very useful for content publishers and software developers.
GoDaddy Garage: This is a blog that is managed by GoDaddy, and it focused on blogging professionals and small and medium scale business owners. The blog is free, and everyone can access it, you don’t need to have an account with GoDaddy to access it. This blog is unique because of the involvement of GoDaddy in blogging and small business community. A lot of web hosting companies have their own blog, which is a norm. But a lot of those blogs are either updated with very poor content, or they have been abandoned. GoDaddy Garage is different from others because the blog is regularly updated with useful content on managing small businesses and resolving tech challenges.
Email Marketing: A lot of hosting companies provide their users with email and a little assist with email marketing. When it comes to the main software for email marketing, most of these hosting companies partner with other email marketing companies. But GoDaddy is unique because they have their own software for email marketing.
- GoDaddy’s introductory prices are low: When it comes to web hosting, GoDaddy has very affordable plans with every low price ranging from $4.5 to $7.5 a month.
- Plesk or cPanel: GoDaddy provides the well-known and intuitive Plesk or cPanel control panel.
- Guaranteed Uptime: When it comes to guaranteed uptime, then GoDaddy is the perfect deal. They Publish 99.9% uptime on their site.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: The plans of GoDaddy provides users with unlimited bandwidth, so long as you follow their services terms and usage policies.
- Lots of Option: When you visit their site, the first thing that will show up at your face is lots of options, ranging from their hosting plans, domain names, web security, etc.
- Limited Customer Support: They provide 24/7 live chat and phone support, but they don’t have a ticket system or email support.
Template Design Options
GoDaddy has a lot of templates with different categories. If you want a site for your business, school, medical support, law firm, restaurant, etc. GoDaddy has the suitable template for you. You can choose from a lot different themes which are already filled with pictures and some basic text.
GoDaddy Pricing – Is it Worth the Money?
Listed below are the GoDaddy pricing plans:
- Personal $5.99 a month
- Business $9.99 a month
- Business Plus $14.99 a month
- Online Store $29.99 a month
You should also watch out for GoDaddy promo code. GoDaddy promo code can help you get a discount in any of the above plans. You can also check other GoDaddy reviews to find out what each price entails.
GoDaddy provides 24/7 live chat and phone support, but this support is simply not enough for users as everyone can’t get through to them on call at the same time.
GoDaddy is a web hosting company
which have a lot to offer. If you want to buy shared hosting, domain name, email marketing software, and SSL all from the same company, then GoDaddy will be the right choice for you