Creating a website does not have to mean to attend a training and learn how to write codes. You simply create an account at Site123, choose one out of a hundred templates and get started with your own website – as easy as 1-2-3. The Premium Plan comes with a free domain for 1 year and removes the SITE123 floating tag. Furthermore you can connect your domain and start an e-commerce.
- 5GB Bandwidth
- 10GB Storage
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- Remove SITE123 floating tag
- Connect your Domain
- 1GB Bandwidth
- 500MB Storage
Site123 – Reviews and Experiences 2019
Site123 is the new website building platform currently in the market. It was founded by Noam Alloush and Shai Zrihan, both coming from Los Angeles. The company was first announced in July of 2016, and it is here to eliminate all the hustle that comes with building a website. Noash, the founder, and lead developer explained that his father’s busy life inspired him to develop a platform that would lift all the donkey work from those who do not have time or knowledge.
Site123 is the new kid in town that promises to help you get your website up and going within minutes. Simply put, Site123 is built on simplicity. In this article, we will try to cover various aspects of site123 reviews such that at the end, you’ll be much informed than before.
For Whom is Site123 Ideal?
- If you fall into any of the following categories, then Site123 was built for you. Go ahead and claim it.
- Busy individuals/professionals who have little to no time to build a website leave alone to maintain it
- Anyone with little to no coding skills and still want to have an elegant looking website
- Anyone working under a shoe-string budget. site123 pricing includes a free plan
- Anyone who wishes to start an online store fast without many problems
Using Site123 will present you with the following advantages:
- You get a free domain name with basic plan
- You get a chance to create many websites using only single account and plan. Who else does that? No one!
- It is simple and easy to use. You require no coding or even web design skills. Everything is done for you through site123 templates which are responsive.
- You can integrate an e-commerce store even with their free plan. Imagine making money without spending anything on web hosting, design, or even the domain name. So cool.
- The platform is optimized for the search engines so that you can rank high up in search results for your chosen keywords.
- Too simple and basic online store including the landing pages. But what is available is enough to get you started.
- Free plan and the basic plan has some restrictions that limit users from creating an extensive website. But you can use it to get started then upgrade as you go.
- Inadequate support content
- Best fit for those who are new to web design but not for professionals
Template Design Options
This is the area where Site123 needs to improve. When compared to other platforms that have hundreds of templates that can be customized to suit unique needs of the user and industry, Site123 limits your choices to a small selection of templates.
When you pick a template, the navigation and content position keeps changing. This makes the difference between templates minimal, but fortunately, the user has control of visual design through a database of images and icons that will help you customize the template.
This means that there is no site123 templates specifically designed for individual industries. Perhaps this will make you concentrate more on refining the visual part of the images rather than picking a popular layout and call it quits.
Site123 Pricing – Is it Worth the Money?
There is nothing that beats free stuff. Site123 has their first plan free of charge without limit the features. Its features include:
- 500MB disk space
- 10 product orders per month for your e-commerce
- 1GB bandwidth
Basic plan – $9.80 per month
- 10GB disk space
- Free domain
- 5GB bandwidth
Advanced – $15.80 per month
- 30 GB disk space
- 15 GB bandwidth
- Up to 50 products per month for an e-commerce
Professional – $21.80 per month
- 90 GB disk space
- 45 GB bandwidth
- 500 products per month
Gold – $27.80 per month
- 270 GB disk storage space
- 135 GB bandwidth
- Unlimited products for sale
Differences from Site123 to others
You get personalized email account, image and video background on your site, ability to accept payment methods for e-commerce stores such as credit cards, free web-hosting as well as site builder, you get access to hundreds of free HD stock images, library of Google fonts and it is easy to integrate a blog.
When you have a problem with the site, you can access their support through a live chat assistance option. They reply promptly. But unfortunately, there are few helpful content, not even the FAQs section!
To start a website, Site123 is definitely a good choice
. There are many tools and e-commerce features included to the packages. They keep the platform up-to-date
with new mobile friendly templates and the option to promote your store
on social channels like Facebook or eBay. A great plus is the 24/7 support. Site123 fulfills its mission of providing a fast and simple way of building a website
. Their free plan is a must-go-to for budding entrepreneurs
. So try this platform and convince yourself.