Sitebuilder.com offers four different plans. Every plan suits other people, as everybody has different preferences. Beginning with the Starter Plan which is for free, you can create a website and choose a template. That's about it. For a more professional website without any ads and your own domain name the Pro Plan fits the best. The difference between this plan and the Premium Plan is the Priority Support. There is also a plan for setting up an online store - the eCommerce Plan.
Sitebuilder.com – Reviews and Experiences 2019
The internet age is marked with a distinguishable website building option. A while ago, companies had to hire the professional skills of a software designer to create and launch a website. Today, there are hundreds of website builders that allow owners to personalize their online look without involving a middle person. One of the most highly reviewed website building platforms is sitebuilder.com, which impresses prospective and existing clients for a number of reasons.
- An easy to use and aesthetic editorial portal.
- Thousands of easily customizable templates with sharp graphics.
- Registration of a free domain name that lasts a lifetime.
Sitebuilder.com’s headquater office is located in Hampshire, United Kingdom. Its services are open to all international clients. According to an online sitebuilder review, the builder is a revolutionary service to website owners who enjoy exceptional services of Youtube embedment, analytics and HTML embedment without purchasing third party plugins. Another highly appreciated attribute of their sitebuilder template is the seamless viewing of content that users enjoy due to lack of advertisements.
For Whom is Sitebuilder.com Ideal?
An online website builder is not always a cheap or less admirable alternative to building a site. It is however a fast solution to ensuring the content plugged in is satisfactory to the viewer. A sitebuilder template is mostly beneficial to beginner site owners who wish to launch a site with ease. These owners are mostly small business owners who operate local businesses, individuals such as photographers and small online shops.
One sitebuilder review details the importance of using the platform, explaining that is easy to build an expression ones style. This tool to choose from the myriad of templates available allows startup enterprises to pick a theme that matches their message and brand. Additionally, the sitebuilder pricing is reasonable to individual site owners who do not have the revenue to pay for costly services.
- Availability of thousands of free attractive and professional templates
- Elimination of the need to be conversant in coding to create a website page or launch the website.
- Access to hundreds of plugin tools that ease the creation of functions.
- Possibility to retain a website’s traffic with the available analytical services and elimination of advertisements.
- Saving on costs that would have otherwise been used to hire a professional website designer. Sitebuilder.com’s major costs lie in the fee of purchasing a priced template. The portal also allows the site owner to make future modifications to the site without spending additional money.
- A free hosting plan that frees a client from the hassle of looking for a reliable hosting platform.
- The site’s help page indicates that Sitebuilder.com’s templates are compatible with a wide array of browsers. Hence the user does not need to install a new browsing software to sign up.
- Sitebuilder.com is an online website creation platform. It is therefore necessary that one has a working internet connection.
- Despite the ease of creating a website using the available tools, one has to have a clear image of the desired end look of the website before embarking on the creation process. This entails considering all the available color palettes, images, and layouts to avoid reediting the site upon its launch.
- Sitebuilder pricing of templates and customer care services
- The free hosting plan allows one to create up to five pages. An affordable fee of $9.22 a month includes a free domain name and email among other features. The $19.98 monthly charge includes an online e-commerce store. Sitebuilder.com has working office lines for clients in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada and the AU.
Template Design Options
There are thousands of templates to choose from. A lot of them are free and look very professional. The categories range from Hotel, Restaurants to Photography Themes. In fact, everybody can find their perfect template. Alternatively, you can customize them yourself if it does not exactly match your imaginations.
Sitebuilder.com Pricing – Is it Worth the Money?
First of all, is there a opportunity to start for free? Yes if you don’t mind to have your website on a subdomain. Otherwise you have to choose a package with a fee. But all the costs for hosting, software and so on are bundled, so the price stays competitive.
On their homepage there are a lot of FAQs where you can find the answers to your problem. It is also possible to get online help and tutorials. Their Support Center helps you with any technical problems or billing questions. They are very friendly and have a great knowledge. You can contact the support team via mail or via live chat 24/7.
Sitebuilder.com is overall an excellent paid hosting plan for small site owners
as well as big owners looking for executive websites
. A newbie website designer is well equipped to launch a professional an aesthetically pleasing site
without the struggle of coding or hefty payment plans. Sitebuilder.com requires the customer to sign up for a free account
to have access to the online site managerial portal. It is imperative to take into account all the pros and cons
of the platform to estimate the importance of signing up
and enrolling on one of the payment plans
. After a careful evaluation, Sitebuilder.com offers a fully available customer care
help throughout the site’s creation process in case a client needs further assistance.